Tasty Drinks Infused with Turmeric for Health Benefits Beyond Belief
At Friendly Fantail, we follow a journey guided by turmeric for health benefits beyond expectation. You can enjoy our yummy blend of natural, certified organic goodness anywhere in NZ. It is easy to prepare in a few simple steps and to enjoy on the go.
Benefits of Turmeric for Inflammation
Turmeric is a very affordable ingredient which you can buy at any grocery store. The fact that it is highly affordable is making it an even better solution to improve your health through food.
- One of the many fantastic features of this ordinary everyday spice is the potent anti-inflammatory properties it holds. Turmeric is a strong antioxidant and could help protect your body from everyday toxin build-up and may reduce inflammation in your body.
- Your digestive system may also benefit from the regular intake of turmeric. It serves as a natural remedy for easing digestive problems.
- When your digestive system is functioning optimally, the results ripple out to improve your overall health. Many of our clients believe that one of the effects of including turmeric into your daily routine is an improved immune system. Your brain function may also improve, and your risk of heart disease may diminish.
When our bodies are inflamed, various other health concerns manifest, which is why you could find so much benefit from our turmeric latte for inflammation reduction.
The Importance of Turmeric Latte for Sleep
After many trials, we finally managed to get a tasty blend of natural goodness. It is perfect for you to enjoy during the day or before some well-deserved sleep.
- Our turmeric latte is a wonderful caffeine-free drink to enjoy before bedtime. For many ages, people have enjoyed the calming effect of a soothing hot drink before bed. Our turmeric latte drink is a tasty blend with loads of beneficial natural goodness to help you sleep soundly.
- Our bodies take the time to heal while we are sleeping. Having a turmeric loaded latte right before bedtime may support your body with the healing process. Turmeric could also aid in wound healing and skin diseases.
- In addition to these many incredible benefits, much has been written about the possible link between turmeric and cancer. Although no proof exists, it seems to restrain the growth of certain cancerous strains in our bodies when we consume this wonderfully natural herb. Turmeric might just be the reason for low percentages of colon, lung, prostate and breast cancer in India.
History of Friendly Fantail
The journey to health through enjoying nature’s treasures is a very personal one. Our journey started on New Year's Eve of 2015 when a prognosis of serious illness changed our lives forever. Through the addition of turmeric, we found healing. We managed to reduce inflammation. We loved so much to explore the wonderful effects of nature’s remedies that we ended up sharing it with the world.
This is our story of success and healthy living, a story where food became our medicine. We share our stories about the many benefits of turmeric and other nutrient-dense foods. Our incredible results inspired us to bring these benefits to you.
Contact us and enjoy the journey to your ultimate well-being.